An Outlet for My Mind
 

 
Just my waffling really, you'll either think I'm weird (nod and smile), or relate in a strange 'hmm, I believe we have met' way. Ah well, I guess it's a case of the lesser of two evils. Happy reading!

I don't know about the other voices in my head, but personally I'm feeling
The current mood of soozawooza@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
 
 
   
 
Thursday, May 26, 2005
 
Earth to iPod users!

Earth to iPod users!

MP3 players have been on sale for a few years now, in sizes up to and including 20GB, some probably more.

Apple didn't invent them, they just capitalised on a growing phenomonem.

Zen, among others, have been selling them for ages.

Go listen to some vinyl!
Comments:
Calm down, dear! It's only an iPod commercial! °h° xx
 
Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives