An Outlet for My Mind
 

 
Just my waffling really, you'll either think I'm weird (nod and smile), or relate in a strange 'hmm, I believe we have met' way. Ah well, I guess it's a case of the lesser of two evils. Happy reading!

I don't know about the other voices in my head, but personally I'm feeling
The current mood of soozawooza@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
 
 
   
 
Sunday, April 10, 2005
 
I have rediscovered aniseed balls. They and their dark pinky sugary goodness rock. I have also discovered that rape seed oil is carcinogenic. I even found out that the aniseed balls from Cybercandy are the kind with the rape seeds left in. It may shock the more distracted amongst you to know that rape seed oil is made from rape seeds. Can I never win?!

In other news, Archimedes and Pearl are all but water vapour now, but their memory lives on in my phone. I'll post the pictures as soon as I figure out how to shrink them.

Okay, I'll be honest, I'm writing this to avoid doing my English coursework. It's due in tomorrow, and I'm hopeless at it. Thoroughly hopeless! My evaluation is about 10 lines long, compared to the four pages of solid 12 point Times New Roman that preceed it. And don't think this will be the last of my pointless-ramblings-to-avoid-real-work - my exams start in 6 weeks. Whooptidoo with added wup.

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives