An Outlet for My Mind
 

 
Just my waffling really, you'll either think I'm weird (nod and smile), or relate in a strange 'hmm, I believe we have met' way. Ah well, I guess it's a case of the lesser of two evils. Happy reading!

I don't know about the other voices in my head, but personally I'm feeling
The current mood of soozawooza@hotmail.com at www.imood.com
 
 
   
 
Thursday, April 14, 2005
 
Have you ever really annoyed yourself? Irritated at every word that left your mouth? I usually only suffer this when I go at the Guinness (it takes two, baby), but this afternoon, I kept just pissing myself off.

It started with sighing. I was exhaling like melancholy was a breathing disorder. Then I kept asking people if they were alright. I knew they were alright, they'd said so about 20 times already! I was wandering round the shop looking forlorn, which was wasted for a long time as i was the only person on the floor, then I tried to sort my unruly hair out without the aid of my hands.

What was going on?! I feel much better now, but what was I thinking? How did I put up with myself? I needed a smack, but there was no one there for smacking! I can only attribute it to tiredness and that ruddy broken fire alarm that I had to evacuate for... with my cup of hot chocolate.

As I said, I'm now cured. What changed? Well, it could have been a mediaeval stylee medical treatment - straight after work, I gave blood! Back in the day, it was known as 'blood letting'. Could it be that those middle ageans had a point?

I doubt it. They didn't even have hypodermic needles. Is it hypo- or hyper-? Ah well, 'tis of little consequence now, I've got 1 pint less than I had a few hours ago.

Give blood. Or we'll take it ourselves.

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives